Deeping Osteopaths was etsablished in 2006 by Michael Oldfield BSc (Hons) Ost. Graduate of the London School of Osteopathy.
Osteopathy is recogonised form diagnosis and treatment which seeks to identify and treat the true cause of a patientís problem. Osteopaths evaluate, diagnose and treat dysfunctional areas within the whole body, such as:
- Back and Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive strains, tennis elbow
- Hip, pelvic, knee and ankle pain
- Nerve pain symptoms
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pain
- Shoulder, arm, wrist pain
Osteopathy aims to restore the normal balance and optimise health. Treatment is always tailored to suit the needs of the individual and will include some of the following:
- Soft tissue manipulation (massage)
- Muscle contraction and stretching
- Joint articulation and mobilization
- Joint manipulation
- Postural advive and exercise
The practice offers safe, professional and effective osteopathic treatment built upon an excellent patient reputation.
If you are unsure if Osteopathy can help you please contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss your query.